Holy cow! I finally finished my shed! It only took me a million years and twice that in dallors.
I couldn't figure out how to move the dang thing since I had no floor on the bottom of it. When I tried to move it with a forklift the side walls just started to collapse, so finally I called a guy in my stake and asked him to help with his crane service. (the business I should have started)
He came and moved it lickity-split. I should have called him from the beginning! Now its all painted up and I've got some shelves in it and man does it ever feel good to have it done. And it only cost $2500 dallors... j/k, but it might be close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I really love that I can see some pictures now. The shed looks great.
We were planning on building a shed. . .until we saw your blog. I think we will just order one from the Home Depot now.
Post a Comment