Nov 27, 2007

Our New Tree


We bought an artificial tree the day after Thanksgiving at Home Depot. They had the best looking ones of all the stores here. It is a nine footer because we decided why not since we have vaulted ceilings in our living room. We have it in front of our front door this year so we didn't have to move any furniture. That makes the top touch the ceiling, which is fine because I don't even have a topper and now I don't have to buy one. Only the top 2/3 is decorated so Lane will leave the ornaments on and not constantly take them off. I think I might still add a few more ornaments. I haven't decided yet. I don't like trees with too much stuff. Well we are counting down until we come to visit.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Yes you can stay at our house for sure! We went to Mom's house last night to visit and she said she wants us to write about any memory that we might have of our prayers being answered in our life. This way it will make it easier for the in-laws. Oh and your tree looks super cute. I'm excited to see you at Christmas. xoxo

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow what a great tree. We are still using that lame tree we bought when first married that was 24.00 at Rite Aid. Oh well, maybe next year. So Brandon is saying we will pick up the crib from Mindy at Christmas. I guess that means we are coming. Excited to see you!

Dr. E said...

I haven't put up my tree yet, but we did at my Mom's house and Penelope took all of the ornaments off of the bottom third of the tree, so I anticipate that my tree will look just like yours. The top of your tree looks beautiful.