The new year is here and I made a resolution to be better about blogging, but have neglected this item in my life for nearly a month now. Well I will quickly catch up on the happenings of the Heaton household. After Christmas, we went to visit all the fam in Utah for a week. We enjoyed New Year's Eve with Dan's family and then began our trek home with the new year. We also added a member to our family. The boys received a dog for Christmas and we picked her up on our way home. They decided to name her Jackie. Right now her home is in the kitchen and dining area until one, it warms up, and two, we build a dog house (which Dan started today). Grae turned 7 months two weeks ago. The time has gone fast, but has been cherished. He continues to like to sit on the floor and play with no interest in crawling or rolling. Owen is being three and trying to be five like his brother. He says the funniest things lately and his new phrases are "booyah", "duh", and "suck it up". Lane is having fun in school and with his new dog. He fell on the ice at school the first Friday back from break and cut his forehead and scratched his face - another forehead scar! We started chore charts this year and the earning of allowance to help them learn about money, tithing, and saving. Dan and I are still working as usual, and have been happy and grateful for each other more. Well I think I am caught up on this aspect of my life. Now the to do list includes: tax preparation, scrapbook pages and family album for 2010, catch up Grae's baby book and finish redecorating the dining area and kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All your goals sound like reasonable one's. :) Mine never are. Your puppy is super cute. I hope the boys will be good helpers with her. It was so fun to see you guys. I'm excited for our trip.
Post a Comment