Mar 1, 2011

March is Here!

I am excited for March and hopefully some warmer weather. Our taxes are done and the return on the way. We have been looking at camp trailers and think we found one. We are excited to go camping a lot this summer. Grae is still not crawling and still no teeth. I am fine with that. He is a little eater and I wonder where it all goes. Owen and Lane are good. They too are excited for warmer weather. Dan has been doing good with no pop and exercising more. I didn't do so hot in February on exercising regularly or losing weight. I want it to warm up so I can get outside more to exercise. I am also going to try to cut out more carbs and sugar this month along with continuing to count calories. Dan just switched to day shift for the next two months. It will be nice to have him home in the evening, but not so nice to have him working Sundays. No pictures. Life has been pretty eventless lately. I always feel like January and February are such hard months for photos. I will try to do better in March.

No comments: