April has been a fun month. We continue to have rain and colder temperatures, but at least there are some sunny days mixed in this month. On April Fools Day I fooled the boys and my patients at work by wearing my shirt backwards and my pants inside out. I also made the boys an April Fools pizza. It was actually cake. I also served them orange juice to drink, but it was really orange colored milk. I really got them real pizza to eat that night. It was a fun day. The next day we watched conference, went to Home Depot for the kids workshop, and went to pick up our bountiful basket. We have been enjoying all the fresh produce in the bountiful basket over the last month. We also got tortillas a couple of weeks ago and they have been delicious. On Sunday it was more conference and I took a quick picture of the boys actually being good and listening and coloring. It lasted a few minutes and then they were sent outside to play so I could actually listen. Grae is now 10 months! Time does fly. He has learned to crawl quite well and goes throughout the house and we have to remember to keep doors closed. Soon he will be going fast and hard to catch up to. The trailer is almost done with its minor repairs and we plan to take it out over Easter, weather permitting. We are all excited about that. I guess I need to take a picture of the trailer to post. I have been itching to finish my dining area and kitchen redecorate. I have been searching out various blogs for ideas and now I need to just get the stuff and finish up. I think I will be hitting yard sales this summer to hopefully find some trash to treasure projects to help redecorate. Dan is keeping busy with work and carpet cleaning and projects around the house. Well that is all for now. Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! We miss you all.
Excited for your decorating projects. Good luck. :)
Post a Comment