This is a video of Lane dancing last January, he was almost 18 months. I saw Penny's video and remembered this video and thought it would be fun for everyone to see. He has grown so much in a year. They do grow fast. Owen is growing fast too and is almost crawling! Dan and I will be sending out information to you in the mail about the reunion soon. P.S. Sorry for the sideways video, hopefully you don't get a neck ache watching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is the cutest thing EVER! Love that kid.
I love the body roll! How fun.
Penelope made me play that video over and over and over and over and over again. She couldn't get enough and is now at this minute trying to control the computer to get it back to the video and is pushing me away.
Post a Comment