Feb 3, 2008

Owen is 8 months!


Owen is 8 months old now and full of energy. He is almost crawling and getting all kinds of teeth - 5 already. He is a little wiggle worm and you can hardly hold him in your lap. He loves to bounce up and down when you do hold him. He is saying ma ma now and learned to blow bubbles with his mouth. He is liking to eat solids and feed himself. He loves toes, even mom or dad's toes and will try to get them in his mouth at all costs. He is so happy when he wakes up and we go get him and loves to give us hugs and kisses. He is a true joy and we are so happy that he is in our family. This is such a fun age. They are so cute and don't have any real attitude problems. He started dancing to music the other day and it was so cute. I will try to get a video of it and post it.

4 comments:

Dr. E said...

Wow, he has more teeth than Penelope. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you all again.

Melinda said...

Owen is getting to be quite the handsome boy! I laughed when I read that he is still a wiggle worm. I can't wait for him to start talking.

Trenton & Maren said...

The date swap sounds good, but we'll have to work out the days. Give me a call and we'll set something up. Cute picture of Owen!

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged. Go look at my blog.