Oct 17, 2008

Pumpkin Hunting




The local fruit stand has a tractor ride you can go on and ride out to the pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkin. The boys had fun playing on the straw bales waiting for the tractor to come pick us up. They have it set up all cute for a perfect photo, but the boys were having a hard time looking and smiling at me at the same time. They picked out a couple small and a couple large pumpkins. They even had white ones. I will have to post pics of them later. Lane is really excited for Halloween and keeps asking about going trick or treating. He wanted to be Batman this year and Owen will be Superman. Maybe I need to dress up as a comic book hero - Wonder Woman? Dan will be working so no dressing up for him. I am trying to convince him to trade with someone so he can spend Halloween with us.

9 comments:

Melinda said...

What fun! I wish there was something like that here to do. And you did get some really cute pictures the boys look adorable next to the truck. You should have that one framed or something. Halloween is going to be so cute for you this year with the kids being such a fun age. You have got to get some pictures of them in their costumes. :)

Trenton & Maren said...

Superheros are so cool! Jace is going to be spiderman. The boys will be so cute!

Jana said...

That picture of the boys by the truck is so cute. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Dr. E said...

JaNeil,

Those pictures, I must say are the cutest.
Lane looks like a miniature Dan and Owen is just an angel.
We sure do miss you guys already. Penny keeps asking for Owen, so I guess that means she had lots of fun too.
We love you guys

Dr. E.

Anonymous said...

That pumpkin patch looks like fun. You look like you are losing weight!

rocketstarter said...

whoa whoa whoa, dan since when are you a cop!?

Anonymous said...

well they both have blogs now so make it private if you want it. Actually some guy from who knows where made a really funky comment. I will post it once I go private so you can see what I mean.

Dr. E said...

JaNeil,

I love the new layout. That picture is a good one.

Dr. E.

Ruth said...

I'm so happy you found my blog. This is a great way to keep in touch. Your boys are so cute! We had Owen's baby picture on our fridge for the longest time.
So just what exactly is Dan doing? I saw the whole graduation thing, but I'm still not sure what job he actually has.
Have a fun Halloween!