Jan 30, 2009
Visit from the Smiths
Hyrum, Christa, and Bionca came to visit us last week. It was fun to have them here. Lane and Owen had fun playing with Hyrum and Bionca. Owen even decided that Bionca was someone to pick on and was constantly pushing her. I hope this isn't an indication for the future. He also has been enjoying hitting lately. I don't want a mean kid. Hyrum and Dan went shooting one afternoon and they both had a blast. Christa and I enjoyed chatting while they were gone. I took them for a drive of the area and they took us to dinner one night at Olive Garden, one of my favorites, yippee! They were only here two nights, but it was fun while it lasted. I feel bad that I didn't take pictures of their visit. It is so nice to have family come visit and to have such fun family members. I lucked out when I married Dan. He has such great family! Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hopefully we will be your next visitors. :) We want to come this spring. We'll keep you posted.
Hey - we've got you guys in our blog list, but we can't even get into the "we love them" list, and I'm just wondering what's the deally-yo. ;)
Good thing D has a sense of humor or that last comment might have come across as creepy.
No, I'm really just chumming for a response.
Yes, I do that thing, and
Maybe, if you ask nicely.
Am I weird, yes, but at least I have come to terms.
Post a Comment