Mar 19, 2009
March Happenings
Well again I haven't been taking many photos, but decided to give you all an update on our lives. We are currently working on refinancing our home and use some of our equity to pay off some debt. This should make each month a little less stressful when it comes to paying bills and also prepare us to expand our family. Yes we are planning to have another child soon and no I am not pregnant or are we officially "trying" yet. Along with preparing we are thinking of purchasing a minivan too. We had a fun corned beef and cabbage dinner for St. Patrick's Day and Lane had fun receiving leprechaun dust to make him run faster at preschool. I have been working more hours and will be doing some more covering one therapist with a new baby and another going to Utah for Spring Break. I am back on track with exercising and already have 3 days in! I also have been doing better about my portions, drinking more water, and having less treats. Ten pounds of weight loss here I come. I might be wishful thinking, but at least I will give it a try. The boys are good and already enjoying digging in the dirt outside every chance they get. I think the Easter Bunny will leave them their own garden shovels so I can have mine back. Dan has almost made it through his graveyard rotation, yippee! We are planning a trip to Seattle in May and have had fun getting ready for that. I am going for a continuing education conference and we are making a family trip out of it also. Aaron and Gwen are coming too. We are going to rent a house together and save some money and have a blast I am sure. We are also planning to install a fence this spring to keep the kids in and keep the dogs out. We will have a busy spring, but I think it is normal to get busy in the spring. Happy Spring to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a lot of happenings! Congrats on paying of the dept and trying for a new babe. That's exciting. Maybe you will get that girl you want so bad. ;)
Have fun in Seattle. That sounds like it WILL be a blast.
It's fun to hear about all the things you ARE doing and are PLANNING on doing. Sounds like a fun, busy spring season! :)
So cute Janiel! By the way, me and my sister are your visiting teachers now. We need to come over soon!
Post a Comment