Apr 12, 2009

Easter Excitement!
















Well I am so happy to have some photos to post with my blog this time. On Friday, we dyed Easter eggs. Most of them came out cracked from the boys dropping them into the cups, the boys had green and purple hands from retrieving their eggs out of the cups, but we had

fun. On Saturday morning, we went to the Fruitland Easter egg hunt at the high school. There are so many kids it is over before my kids got the hang of it, but we still scored a few eggs each with yummy chocolates inside. On Sunday morning we went to church and then came home to find treats from the Easter bunny. I took pictures of the boys in their new Easter outfits and we used the camera timer to take the family photo. It was kind of hard to get the boys to smile at the camera with no person behind it, but I think it turned out pretty good. We had a delicious dinner of ham, cheesy potatoes, asparagus, deviled eggs, rolls, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Happy Easter to everyone!

5 comments:

camille swain said...

Sounds like you had a really GREAT Easter. We missed seeing you this year. It was a lot of fun up camping and 4-wheeling. You'll have to come next year if you can.

Suelyn said...

HOw super cute!! Love the pictures. I hope we get to see you soon! It's been a long time.

Ruth said...

Your cute boys look so handsome!

Trenton & Maren said...

I love the family photo! You guys all look great!!

Gwen said...

Love the pics! You all look great. So excited for Seattle.