May 21, 2009

Seattle

On the waterfront before taking our boat ride around the harbor.
At the top of the Space Needle.


Pacific Science Center

Woodland Park Zoo



Pike Place Market




Our family enjoyed a week in Seattle. The weather was even nice with only a couple of days of rain in the evening. We enjoyed the fun tourists spots of Seattle, Pike Place Market, Woodland Park Zoo, Pacific Science Center, Space Needle, and the Aquarium and Waterfront. We rented a condo with Aaron and family for the week. We really liked doing this. We were able to save a lot of money this way. We would eat breakfast there, go touring and eat lunch out, and then have dinner at the condo. It was also nice to have actual bedrooms for naptime. We will definitely look into renting again over getting a hotel. Seattle is a very fun place with lots to do and we didn't even do everything.

4 comments:

Trenton & Maren said...

Looks like a great trip! Condos are the way to go with little kids. We did that in St. George with my family and it was nice for naps. Loved your pics.

Anonymous said...

I love the boys hats! It looks like you had a great time. And of course you are totally welcome to come to the concert. I would love to see you. Would you need a place to stay that night?

Melanie said...

I haven't seen a picture of the boys for a long time, they are absolutely adorable, and they are with out a doubt brothers. I comletely understand trying to help our little darlings understand summer, and then school again. Every day is summer in Navey's world. You guys looked like you had so much fun on your vacation, was is with other family or just you guys? Tell Dan "HI" for me.

Melinda said...

Cute pictures...as usual. I love Lane's face in the Praying Mantis picture.

What an eventful trip you had. And good idea on the Condo. I bet that made it so nice to be able to cook your own food and put the kids down at night. I'm glad you guys had fun. :)