I had a friend share this you tube clip with me on her blog, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i3MUFatgW8. I was upset to find out that the federal government is taking away parents rights by making decisions that should be up to parents and that the treaty with the UN will only increase the rights being taken away. After watching the video, I went to parentalrights.org and found out more information and then signed the petition. I really don't want anyone including the government or some treaty taking away my parental rights. I think it was cute that Owen was outside with only a shirt, diaper, and boots yesterday and I don't want someone telling me that is neglect or wrong. Anyways, read into it and decide for yourself. Back to the boys, Owen has found a "weapon" of sorts to bug Lane, screaming at him. Repeatedly I hear from Lane, "Owen is screaming at me," but doesn't tell me what brought on the screaming which is usually a hit from Lane. Oh the joys. Lane has been cute with his questions lately or at least cute with the wording. He mixes up where to put is and are in the question for instance, "Where the truck is?" or "What the cookies for are?" Sometimes it takes a minute to process, but I usually get it. Owen doesn't want to leave his diaper on lately and I feel like I am constantly putting it back on. It wouldn't be so bad, but he takes it off and then pees on the floor. I tell him if he takes it off he needs to pee in the toilet, but that doesn't quite register. He also loves wearing his cowboy boots. He doesn't need pants or socks, just boots. We have been having rain for a week now and I am getting tired of the cold and wet. The one picture of the boys by the shed was taken over a week ago when it was nice. They were so cute sitting there talking to each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the boots with no pants. That's my favorite! I'll have to check out that site. Less Government all the way! Stick`ittotheman`eosis. And try cloth diapers, kids can't get those pins off, no way. But cloth diapers are a pain, I don't use them anymore, I only did for like a four week period when Adelade wasn't doing #2's. ;)
Post a Comment