Aug 9, 2009

Birthday Boy!











Lane has been waiting for his birthday and especially his cake. When I bought the items I needed for the cake on Thursday, he asked later if I was going to make his cake. I told him not until Sunday and he asked everyday until today and I was able to say yes today. He was excited to open presents. He received a new bike and helmet from mom and dad, laser guns from Owen, and a couple of other small toys. He picked out a lemon cake mix, which I thought was a little different for a four year old, but it turned out great with homemade cream cheese frosting and of course the sprinkles he picked out. I can't believe he is four. We are excited for our trip to Utah. We will leave Fruitland on Tuesday and stay the night in Corinne and continue on to Vernal on Wednesday.

1 comment:

Marcee said...

Happy Birthday Lane! I just love your smile!