Aug 18, 2009

Heaton Reunion











Our family had a fun time in Vernal for the reunion. My boys loved playing with cousins Penelope, Bionca, Adelade, Eleanor, and Morgan. They also liked making baby Annabell laugh. The guys had a fun camping trip despite getting wet the last night. The girls had a fun afternoon with lunch and a chick flick with no kids, thanks to Melinda for getting babysitters. We enjoyed the food, probably too much so, and the family auction on Saturday.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my heck you got some CUTE pictures! I'm going to have to snag a few since I didn't have my camera at the splash park. And I absolutely love that one of Lane and Addy.

I'm so glad you came! I thought this year turned out great! I hope next year will be just as fun of a time. Love you!

Gwen said...

We had such a great time. I'm so glad we came.