Sep 27, 2009

A Brown Baby


While I was on the phone talking to my mom this evening and Dan was wrestling with Lane, Owen found an ink pad I use for stamping. I keep my supplies in our master closet and the door is usually closed, but obviously not tonight. Owen enjoyed painting his legs, feet, and a laundry basket and one of Dan's white socks. Of course it is permanent ink and after a bath it has mellowed to a dull brownish purple, but I think I will have a brown baby, or half brown baby for a while. We had a good week and enjoyed a trip to Costco, picking apples at the church orchards, and having our first yard sale. Dan finished his last graveyard shift this morning and no more for another 4 months. Dan is still pop free and the 25th marked a month! Good job hon. I have been off track with exercising due to working more, but tomorrow I plan to get back on track. I enjoyed the Relief Society Broadcast last night and feel very blessed to be a member of such a great organization of great women.

3 comments:

Sarah and Todd said...

Good to know that ink stuff doesn't wash off very easily! How funny. He has good timing though. I guess the weather is supposed to drop 25 degrees Monday night so it won't be shorts weather anymore and he can hide the ink under pants! I was going to ask you too, does the church orchard allow you to pick or buy your own apples to take home in addition to what you pick for the church?

Trenton & Maren said...

Thanks for the chuckle! Funny boy. Can't you keep track of your kid?? Haha! That was a good relief society meeting, huh? Tell Dan thanks for helping with the tables & chairs!

Marcee said...

That is TOO funny!