Dec 25, 2009

Christmas Morning


We celebrated Christmas yesterday due to Dan's work schedule. The boys loved all their presents; transformers and stocking stuff from Santa, movies and hotwheel track from mom and dad, and toys from Papa and Ma'am. We also purchased a used Wii with lots of accessories and 5 games with the money from them and Grandpa Sullivan for a family gift. They will probably receive a few more gifts from my mom and dad and grandparents this weekend when we arrive in Utah. Dan received new fishing waders, waterproof gloves for fishing, and stocking stuff. I received a griddle, food dehydrator, and stocking stuff. The boys are excited to see all the fam and we are too. I am hoping the roads stay good and last time I checked there were no forecasted storms. Last night we had a yummy dinner, ham, party potatoes (funeral potatoes), green beans, rolls, pickled asparagus, homemade grape juice made sparkling with club soda, and pecan pie and ice cream for dessert. Now we have leftovers to eat until we leave Sunday morning. Christmas wishes to you all and see you soon to all the family.

No comments: