Jan 16, 2010
Choo Choo
Last night we were getting ready to read scriptures and Owen was talking about making a star with his fingers. In the background a train starts blowing its horn, mid sentence he stops and says "choo choo". It reminded Dan and I of the dogs on Up saying squirrel. We got a good laugh. Earlier in the week we were trying to get him to say the hard c sound or k sound. He doesn't say it yet. For instance, it is a "tootie" and "milt". When we said say cow, he said "moo". We tried numerous times, but his response was always moo. Boy that kid is making us laugh lately with all the things he says. I guess it is time to start him a book of memorable things he says. It could be titled Owen's book of moos. I have one going for Lane and I enjoy looking back and reading the things he said and did that I didn't want to forget. We are excited for Tuesday. That is when we have our ultrasound to check the baby. When I asked the boys what they wanted, Lane said a baby sister and Owen said a baby brother. I guess one of them is going to be disappointed, but I am sure they will get over it and be happy to just have a new baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it when the kids crack you up! They are so funny at age 2. I can't wait to find out what you are having. Hoping you get a little girl!
Post a Comment