Jun 11, 2010

Grae Gordon Heaton




Grae arrived June 8, 2010 at 7:54 AM. He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long. He has been a really good baby and sleeps a lot. I am doing good and recovering well from my C-section. It is fun to have another baby, but also a lot of work and adjusting for our family. The boys have been really good with him and like to give him kisses and hold him. Lane likes to brush his hair too. Owen wants to feed him, but I told him he can't until he is bigger, that is mommy's job now. Grae saw the pediatrician today and everything checked out great. We are keeping an eye on his bilirubin levels to check for jaundice, but hope we can avoid any needed treatment. I am excited to fall in love all over again with a sweet baby boy.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

Sooooooo cute! I love his dark hair. Reminds me of my girl's hair when she was born. Makes me miss a newborn...but only a little bit. ;) I will get my newborn fix when I see you at the reunion. So happy he's here safe and sound.

Sarah and Todd said...

Yay!!! He's so adorable! Congrats JaNeil!!!

Gwen said...

Glad you are all doing well. He is very cute.

Christa, Hyrum, and Bianca said...

Hey guys. He is so cute. How exciting. I am so happy for you. I'm glad both of you are doing well. I can't wait to see you at the Reunion.

Todd and Suelyn said...

He is so cute!!! I'm so happy for you guys :)
Love ya!