May 31, 2010

Owen is 3!


We celebrated Owen's 3rd birthday yesterday. It has been such a joy to have him in our family. Three years goes by fast. He enjoyed his new train and dinosaur toys and playing with them all day. He also enjoyed his train cake. Since having a party for Dan, the boys think they need to have a party for their birthdays too. We explained to Owen that we were going to have a party with just our family and that he was able to choose our dinner menu, open presents, and eat cake and he was fine with that idea. We celebrated Memorial Day with friends at the Owyhee Reservoir fishing. They have a boat and made it much easier to get to the crappie, which are biting well this time of year. Tomorrow is my last doctor's appointment with one more US to check things out and next week my C-section is scheduled for Tuesday, June 8th! I am getting anxious about having a newborn again now that the time is close. I am sure it will all come back, mother's instinct right. I want to see this baby, how he looks, and love and cherish him like I do my other two boys.

4 comments:

Marcee said...

Happy Birthday Owen!!! Good luck next week, we are excited for you!

Gwen said...

How in the world did Owen turn 3 already? No way he is old enough for that.

Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of the new babe.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Happy birthday Owen!

Melinda said...

Happy Late Birthday bud! Can't believe he's 3. Wow. I loved the picture I saw of you and the babe via text. Hope to see more soon. Love ya.