Lane is now 5 years old. I can't believe my first baby is 5. I also can't believe my third baby is 2 months old. Grae turned two months on Sunday. I love both these boys (and Owen too). Grae went for his 2 month check up and weighed 13 lbs. 3 oz and was 23 1/2 inches, both putting him just above the 75th percentile. Lane enjoyed all his presents - dart guns, nerf swords, RC cars, nerf football, mini drill, PJs, and towel with hood. He also was very happy to get a cake with Spiderman on it as requested. Grae is growing like crazy and getting quite chubby. He is an angel baby as we like to say, only up once a night, very content, minimal crying, and always has a smile for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the goofy-eyes picture of Lane. What a crack up! Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment