

Our family had a fun trip to Utah, getting there was not so fun. We ran out of gas, the battery died in the van, our card wouldn't work in Burley to buy gas, and we missed the exit to head to Snowville due to construction. We basically arrived 3 hours later than expected, but we made it and had fun from then on. We rented a cabin above Heber for the reunion. It was nice to all be together in one place, but somewhat challenging to get 9 kids under 4 to go to sleep. We had fun playing games, visiting, eating, taking family photos, and doing the annual auction with Dan acting as auctioneer. The boys had a blast playing with their cousins. On our way to see my family from Heber we stopped and went to the Hogle Zoo. It was fun, but hot and not quite as big as I remember as a child. Being in that area brought back a lot of memories of PT school. We had a fun quick visit with my family. The boys loved feeding my dad's goats teddy grahams. We are home now trying to get back on schedule and ready for Lane to start kindergarten. He is so excited to go. The summer has gone fast and I can't believe Grae is 2 months old and I am going back to work next week.
1 comment:
It was great to see you guys. I can't believe Lane is going to Kindergarten. WOW!
Post a Comment