Lane had a Thanksgiving program for Kindergarten. It was fun to see all the kindergarten kids sing their songs and say their parts. The kids were able to choose what they wanted to dress up as and then make their costumes. Lane chose to be an Indian boy and did a great job singing and saying his part. It was funny that we sat for almost an hour waiting for the program to start and it only lasted about 15 minutes. For Thanksgiving, we chose to go out to eat. I had been working full time for two weeks covering another therapist and wanted to enjoy the holiday and not cook all day and stress about preparation. It was a good thing because Thanksgiving day I woke up with a sore neck and shoulder blade and muscle spasms. We went to Tucano's Brazilian Grill. They served the regular items plus the Thanksgiving fixins. I made Ma'am's Pumpkin dessert to enjoy for the weekend at home. It was a fun day. Dan and I spent the next day shopping for Christmas online. We finished up on Tuesday. The house is decorated. Now the wrapping begins. P.S. Dan didn't like the pic of him because of the double chin. I said it is a shot of double double chins and shows how much Grae does look like his daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment