
Lane has been enjoying learning to read books. The other day I sat Grae by him in the chair and couldn't resist taking a few pics. I think they turned out great! I also added a photo that a friend in the ward took at the trunk or treat of Grae and I. I had another friend take a shot of all of us, but still need to get copies. I hope they turned out okay. Family update: Lane is sounding out words and learning to read, Owen is learning his letters and how to spell his name, Grae is growing and doing well with foods I am adding back into my diet, Dan is back to graveyard and it will be a rough two months, and I have lost all the baby weight with my restricted diet. I am happy to report eating chocolate for Halloween with no side effects on Grae. I am still staying clear of dairy products, red meat, eggs, soy, and nuts. I am substituting dairy milk with rice milk and it is okay, but I really miss cheese. I will probably be done nursing in the next month and want dinner out. I can't decide if I want Tucano's Brazilian Grill, Olive Garden, or some really cheesy pizza somewhere. That is all for now from the Heaton's. Enjoy fall!
3 comments:
So amazing how they all grow so fast! Your boys are all so CUTE!! Congrats on losing your baby weight so quickly, and I'm happy that you'll be able to eat some of your favorites again soon!
I was thinking you were looking great in your picture, now I know why. Great job losing the baby weight. That is always such a relief.
Love the pics of Grae and Lane and the Halloween pics. So fun!
I love the last picture of Lane reading to Grae. So sweet.
Good job losing that weight. Having to cut out all those foods had its up side I guess. I think you should go for the pizza. I would miss cheese so much!
Post a Comment