Dec 31, 2011

Christmas


Boys in front of the tree wearing their new tie dye shirts made with a kit from Grandma.

Wearing their head lamps from Grandma.

How many life saver gummies fit on one finger?

A remote control motorcycle from Santa, just what I wanted.

Monster truck box set just like I asked for.

Legos from Papa and Ma'am.

My own DS and game from Mom and Dad, now I don't have to borrow Lane's.

New boots from Papa and Ma'am. Now we need snow so he can try them out!

Playing with Lane's new game.
Unwrapping gifts.
We had a great Christmas. The boys received plenty of gifts from Santa, parents, grandparents, and each other. Dan got a stand up tool box and other small things. I got a new coat, skillet, and other small things. It was fun to share the day with my mom. The late night wrapping with sparkley paper that wouldn't stick with tape was a fun laugh and memory.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Those look like happy, excited boys! So fun.