December was busy. I started the month by attending a Christmas ornament exchange party that was a lot of fun with good food. I made 6 ornaments and came home with 6 new ornaments to put on the tree. The next week I went to a girls night out party at Maurny Johnson's. Again a lot of fun, good food, and chit chatting. I started going to my friend, Sarah's home gym. She is trained in cross fit and I wanted to try it out. She has a group of friends come Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings to work out with a routine she plans. So far, I like it, even being sore, because it means I definitely did something. Now I need to add in some cardio with it on off days and hopefully shed 10 more pounds. Lane had a Christmas singing program at school that he sang well in and his class party later that afternoon. I was able to go and help with the party. They had a Polar Express theme. They watched the movie in their robes and slippers, had a gift exchange, played games, made necklaces with a bell on it, made graham cracker trains, and had hot chocolate. It was a lot of fun for them and me. Owen was determined to build gingerbread houses again. We made some in Utah at Brandon's house, but forgot to bring them home. So as soon as I went to the store and had all the decorations, we went to making. He also wants to build a snowman, but so far we have had no snow. I wish it would snow a little so we could go play in it. Grae is busy. He likes to build with the large size lego type blocks now. He is good at playing by himself if his brothers would leave him alone. Dan and I had fun going to 2 parties this month. The first was a Christmas party at the McCammon's. We liked playing Christmas Jeopardy. The men lost and had to play a minute to win it game where they moved a cookie from their foreheads to their mouths with no use of their hands. The second party was a New Year's Eve Eve Party at the Stice's. We had fun mingling and chatting with friends and eating. It has been a busy month, but the best time of the year!
Dec 31, 2011
Tis the Season
December was busy. I started the month by attending a Christmas ornament exchange party that was a lot of fun with good food. I made 6 ornaments and came home with 6 new ornaments to put on the tree. The next week I went to a girls night out party at Maurny Johnson's. Again a lot of fun, good food, and chit chatting. I started going to my friend, Sarah's home gym. She is trained in cross fit and I wanted to try it out. She has a group of friends come Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings to work out with a routine she plans. So far, I like it, even being sore, because it means I definitely did something. Now I need to add in some cardio with it on off days and hopefully shed 10 more pounds. Lane had a Christmas singing program at school that he sang well in and his class party later that afternoon. I was able to go and help with the party. They had a Polar Express theme. They watched the movie in their robes and slippers, had a gift exchange, played games, made necklaces with a bell on it, made graham cracker trains, and had hot chocolate. It was a lot of fun for them and me. Owen was determined to build gingerbread houses again. We made some in Utah at Brandon's house, but forgot to bring them home. So as soon as I went to the store and had all the decorations, we went to making. He also wants to build a snowman, but so far we have had no snow. I wish it would snow a little so we could go play in it. Grae is busy. He likes to build with the large size lego type blocks now. He is good at playing by himself if his brothers would leave him alone. Dan and I had fun going to 2 parties this month. The first was a Christmas party at the McCammon's. We liked playing Christmas Jeopardy. The men lost and had to play a minute to win it game where they moved a cookie from their foreheads to their mouths with no use of their hands. The second party was a New Year's Eve Eve Party at the Stice's. We had fun mingling and chatting with friends and eating. It has been a busy month, but the best time of the year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment