May 13, 2012
Seattle
It was time for me to go to another continuing education course. I chose one in Seattle and we planned the trip to be just Dan and I. Thanks to the Jacob's, Stevenson's, and my mom for helping with the boys. We had a great time and it was almost like a second honeymoon or an early 9 year anniversary (coming in July) celebration. We ate at some great restaurants, our favorite being a dim sum lunch in Chinatown. We recommend it to all going to Seattle and want to do it again when we go back. We stayed at the Maxwell Hotel near the Space Needle and were very pleased with its accommodations. Again we would recommend it. We rode the monorail to downtown to do shopping and walk around Pike Place Market, which is always fun. We visited the gum wall and were grossed out and intrigued at the same time and no we didn't add to the collection. I love my husband of almost 9 years! I love the family we have created together. I love that he supports our family and is a great dad and spouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love Seattle, especially in the summertime. Amber and I went there a few years ago in July when she tagged along for a work trip. It is a beautiful city, at least when it isn't raining.
Post a Comment