Jul 8, 2012

Happy 4th!

We had a quiet, but fun 4th of July.  Dan had to work so the boys and I headed to Vale.
We ate lunch in the park, went to the small car show, watched the mechanical bull riding, and then went to the parade.  They were super excited about getting all the candy and had a fun time.  We came home and cooked hotdogs on the grill for dinner.  I sent them to bed early and we skipped fireworks this year, but I heard plenty going off with the Ontario show and neighbors shooting off their own.
We enjoyed a quick trip to Utah the end of June for my nephew, Trevor's wedding.  It was fun to see extended family at the reception.  We stayed with my brother Cade the first couple of nights and the boys had fun playing with Scottlyn and MacLee, especially riding Scottlyn's toys in the parking lot.  I was happy to go to Maddox Drive-In.  I have been craving a turkey burger ever since dreaming about one a while ago.




After the wedding reception, we met Jana, Hunter, Garrett, Melinda, and Addy in SLC for some yummy sushi.  It was nice to see them all, if only for a few hours.  Sunday morning we got ready for church and headed to Payson to go to church with Brandon and his family.  The boys had fun playing with Brandon's kids too.  It was funny to watch Grae with these Hulk gloves and had fun playing with Uncle Brandon.  We stayed there one night and headed home so Dan could do carpet cleaning jobs.  


No comments: