After a lot of cooler weather and rain in September, October started out with good fall weather. We purchased pumpkins from Kovich Kountry Farms this year due to Purdum's closing. The kids missed the hayride to go pick their pumpkins and will have to find a place to do it next year. The boys kept asking when we were going to make applesauce and I decided to make it on conference weekend. The boys love to help with the processing. We even did a batch while listening to conference and I found that the boys were able to listen and make applesauce. We might need to make this a conference tradition. The weather is still nice and I am enjoying my favorite time of the year. I love the fall colors. We had family pictures taken and hope they turn out to be some favorites since they are our first family photos with Emet. We are anticipating Halloween coming this week and enjoying the day as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment