Dec 19, 2007

6 Interesting Things about Me

1. I was born with a blue birthmark on my nose that still exists to this day. Occasionally I have people ask me if I have blue pen on my nose and I respond that its just a birthmark.

2. I have an exceptionally loud clap for having such small hands, maybe that counts as two?!? Dan likes to show off this talent of mine to others.

3. I love peanut butter and if it wasn't so fattening I would eat more of it. One of my favorite snacks is putting it on a banana and having it with a tall glass of milk. I will even eat it wrapped up in a tortilla. Dan thinks both snacks are weird.

4. I am very ticklish and can't stand my armpits being tickled. It is torture. Dan has tried and I scream for him to stop. He says I just need to control my mind and say I am not ticklish. I say just keep those fingers away from my underarms. Lane has even found my ticklish spot and I have to tell him to stop.

5. Okay, I admit it I chew my fingernails, usually out of boredom or stress. I try to keep those fingers out of my mouth, but somehow they find their way in. It is a private thing done only at home. My grandmother tried to break me of this habit as a youth, but I still resort back. Since I am a therapist I have to keep my nails short which helps me from chewing. Man was it hard to let them grow for my wedding. Besides chewing on them they are weak and peel easily, except when pregnant.

6. I have this ability to remember odd facts like people's birthdays and phone numbers and addresses. This not only includes family members and friends, but co-workers and their whole families. Why can't I remember important things like the things I learned in school so I could win money on some trivia game show.

2 comments:

Dr. E said...

Oh, do I ever love the freakishly loud clap with tiny hands.

Melinda said...

Hey I love peanut butter too. I also love to eat it on a tortilla! You are the only other person I know (besides my mom) that knows about that yummy snack! You are cool! And you guys can totally stay at our house. Stay however long you like.