Dec 29, 2007

A Great Christmas


Our family had a fun Christmas this year. It was Owen's first and the first year Lane kind of understood what Christmas was all about. We spent time with both sides of the family while we were in Utah and had a lot of fun. A new year is upon us already. May you all enjoy the new year and may many good things come to you in 2008.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

It was so good to have you stay. We miss you. It was so nice to have family around and have another female to talk to and hang out with. Hopefully we'll get to see you this spring.

Trenton & Maren said...

Janeil- Cute family picture. I will prepare a lesson for Sunday and if you wouldn't mind coming up with a craft, coloring page, or activity that would be great. I think Amber will do music time. I have a schedule sheet to give to you and Eric Sunday. It's the first Sunday of the month- so he may not be there.