A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.
10 years ago I was: In my second semester at Ricks College, now known as BYU-Idaho, but still Ricks to me. I was having fun with school and roomies, all of which I still stay in contact with. Wow, it has been ten years.
5 things on my to do list today: Laundry, clean kitchen, finish preparing primary lesson, shower before noon, and make a nice dinner
Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Buy a little bigger house, a new car, and some other things on the want list. Travel around the world. Share with all my family. Invest and save for the future for Dan and I and the kids. Donate to charities.
3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Not washing my face before I go to bed at night
3. Stressing and playing the what if game in my head
5 places I've lived:
1. Corinne, UT
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Murray, UT
5. Fruitland, ID
5 jobs I've had:
1. Physical therapist
2. Sales at Old Navy
3. PT Aide
4. Sales for Coke-a-Cola for the 2002 Winter Olympics
5. Sales at a Nursery/Greenhouse
Something most people don't know about me: I never went to my junior prom.
I tag. . .
1. Jana
2. Maren
3.
4.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment