Feb 24, 2008
New Template
Dan and I decided we need a new template and found one we both agree on after playing around for a while with different options. We are doing well and plugging away. Dan is still applying for jobs, but no news yet. In the meantime, he is working for Matt's neighbor (Gwen's brother) doing yard jobs. This will keep him busy for a while at least. The pay is not great, but money is money right. We have had more snow over the last couple of days, but it rained early this morning so most of the snow melted. I am ready for spring and to see the spring flowers. It will be here soon. We are suppose to get up to 50 degrees this week. Owen has now started pulling himself to stand on the furniture and crawling on hands and knees. He did both for the first time without help yesterday. Lane is saying more and more words and now forming sentences. He is getting potty trained and doing well for the most part. Well that is what is up with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love your new template! it's cool. and we'll keep praying for a job situation to work out for you guys. much love.
D, what's up with the ankle? Did it get better? That one looked like a nasty one. I'm glad to hear that the job worked out with Matt's neighbor. Like M, we too are praying for you and your work situation. I'll Talk to you real soon. Love A.
What's new with the reunion plans? I know I'm due during that time but if anyone needs to stay at my house they are more than welcome. Don't feel like you will be putting me out...I have no problem letting people fend for themselves. I'll just go up to my room and shut the door if I need to be alone. I would hate to make people stay at a hotel or in a motor-home when they could easily stay here. Garrett and I have already talked about it and we would love to have family here at our house, so please do. We have a third bathroom now too. Just keep that in mind.
Post a Comment