
Here is the picture from the fourth file. I made a video slideshow in February for my grandparents 80th birthdays and my fourth file is some scanned pictures for the slideshow. This is a picture of the cabin they stayed in each summer when my grandpa worked in Leadore managing cow herds on the mountain for local ranchers. As a child I spent a lot of time visiting them here. I loved this place and being outdoors.
3 comments:
I really like that picture too. It looks like the kind that is in a big rugged frame and on a wall in a gallery. I think Lane looks so cute. i can't wait to see you guys!
Is everyone coming for thanksgiving this year, cause if so i think we should make it a big celebration and plan a party too. tell me what you think.
Nice pic.
I'm just trying to make my comments as short as possible. You know how I hate to be annoying and ramble on about nothingness and whatnots, so I said, "Nice pic." in order to shorten the word picture. This way I won't come across as being obnoxious and it is also a little fun to shorten words up a little bit and make your own little abbreviations of little words that probably don't even need to be abbreviated even a little bit in the first place.
Not even a little.
Cool picture! Looks like a fun place to visit. And what a fun tag that you get to remember those times and then share them with us. :)
Post a Comment