My neighbor and I have started swapping kids three times a week to give us each 45 minutes to exercise. We just started, but it seems to be going well overall. She has a 2 year old girl, one year old boy, and 4 mos. old girl. The kids play well together for the most part. They moved in two houses down in the spring and we have become good friends. I am sad that their move is not long term, but hope they are here for awhile. The kids think it is fun to play the piano and sing when they are all at my house, and I got a good picture yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mothers amaze me at there ability to stay pleasant even when kids are making so much noise. I guess some dads can also, but I'm not one of them.
I really like that picture of Lane to the right of your blog and under Dan and you. He looks like he could be Dan's twin.
We love you and miss you lots.
oh yeah that does look fun. I can only imagine the fine tunes that were eminating from that moment. You're a good sport. Keep up the good work on the exercising I think it's paying off.
You are a good Mommy. I don't think I would be so patient. It's a cute moment that you captured though.
To answer your question I am selling them and doing it as a hobby. It's something that I have really been enjoying lately. :)
I can't wait to see you guys too. Hooray!
That's pretty darn cute! Way to let them have some fun... that's awesome! Who is Dr. E? ha ha Aaron, Brandon, Dan?? ha ha I'm feeling left out ha jk
Post a Comment