Nov 1, 2008

A Superhero Halloween


As you can see our theme for costumes this year was superheroes. Lane chose to be Batman and enjoyed saying, "I'm Batman, rarrr!" Owen was Superman. And I was Wonder Woman. We had fun at the trunk or treat at the church and then visited a few neighbors when we returned home. The boys also had fun having trick or treaters come to our house. Lane did well at saying trick or treat and thank you, but my favorite was him saying, "Bye trick or treaters" to all those that came to our house.




Eating homemade doughnuts at the trunk or treat, a yearly tradition.



Our cute pumpkins! Lane saw this kit at Wal-Mart so we bought it. We planned to carve later, but just kept the cute monster faces instead.



7 comments:

Gwen said...

What great costumes and pumpkins! I love the wig JaNeil. Looks like you had a great time.

Melinda said...

Lookin good guys! Love the costumes! I know I should have dressed up. Oh well, next year. Homemade doughnuts sound delish! Why do I always talk about the food...sheesh!
Anyway I would love to talk digital sometime. I have been pretty overwhelmed myself. I bought Photo Shop Elements 6 from Staples and it's kicking my butt. I've even purchased some tutorials from scrap girls. I'm just not getting it. I'm a slow learner.

camille swain said...

I love your pumpkins!! Cute costumes. Reaf was Batman too.

Jana said...

Hey J-
You look awesome! I love your hair like that. You ever thought of gettng black extensions? Ha ha. Just kidding. Your costumes are so great. It sounds like the boys had a blast.Have you been secretly losing weight?

Ruth said...

I LOVE the pumpkins! I'm going to have to look for those at Wal-Mart. You all look "super" in your costumes! =D

Christa, Hyrum, and Bianca said...

You and your kids are so cute in this picture. You are just one of those really fun, and nice people. I've always felt that way about you. I remember when I first met you. I just liked you from the very first minute. I'm glad your my family. :)

Suelyn said...

Cute pumpkins and SUCH cute costumes!!! Looks like fun! I love it!