Dec 13, 2008

First Digital Scrapbooking Pages




I received my Christmas present early, Photoshop Elements 6.0. I have reviewed a few tutorials on the internet and decided to start messing around with the program to

get familiar with it. There is a lot to learn and I knew there would be a big learning curve to this complex software. I am pleased with my two attempts, which are basically following two different tutorials with my own materials and photos. I downloaded the materials for free from Shabby Princess, kits named Harvest and Kristie.

5 comments:

angie said...

digital scrapbooking is the best. once you get the hang of it you'll bust out pages so fast! you might already know this, but there are a bunch of sites that you can download free elements off of. my favs are www.summertimedesigns.blogspot.com and www.shabbyprincess.com
anyway, have fun. what a great gift!!

Melinda said...

Well I'm totally impressed. I love the pages and they look great for first attempts. I have really got to get going with my digital scrap booking.

Trenton & Maren said...

Good job Janeil. It took me a while to figure things out. I'm way impressed with what you've already got done!! I have the same program. And I've downloaded quite a few quickpages and papers, embellishments, etc. If you ever want to swap stuff, let me know.

Ruth said...

You did great on your pages! I wish I would get brave and try digital scrapbooking. Right now, blogging is the closest thing I do to ANY kind of scrapbooking! Keep posting your fun pages.

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Good job. Check out my sister's blog. She posts alot of her stuff. Maybe you could get some ideas.