We had a fun filled Christmas. My mom came to spend this wonderful time of year with us. Speaking of wonderful, we have snow and lots of it. Here in Fruitland we tend to get some snow each year, a storm of a couple of inches that melts that day or the next. Well right now we have a good foot out there and it is piled at least twice that high on the sides of the walkway and driveway. Christmas day Dan got the three wheeler started and took the boys for a little ride. I think Owen liked it more than Lane. Lane just wanted to play in the snow. They look so cute bundled up in their snow gear. They are enjoying their presents and I think Lane would have been satisfied with a pair of scissors and some play-doh and Owen with a little tractor that makes noise. We hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoyed celebrating the birth of our Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't remember if I posted a comment on this or not. But if so oh well. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas with your two cute little guys. I wish we all could have been together.
Your page is cute too!
I thought I was going to be a teacher, but they changed my calling to be the chorister. The activity did turn out good. I was so glad to see their teachers there. Hopefully it will go well for everyone. I think Samantha Garner will be in their class, too, so it might not be all boys? We'll see. Jace is excited for primary tomorrow. It will be his first time going, since we were out of town last week.
Post a Comment