Dan and I purchased a minivan a few weeks ago and also sold our Honda. We are planning to sell the truck too and hope to purchase a smaller size truck that Dan can use to commute with and also still pull his trailer that holds his carpet cleaning equipment. It is also nice to have a truck bed for all those yard projects that come up all the time. I love our new van. As a youth I thought I would never have one, but they are loaded with great features and very family friendly. We are doing well and enjoying spring time. We keep having a few nice warm days and then it turns chilly again. The boys are fun and have enjoyed going to the park on the nice days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That first van purchase is a killer...then before you know it you're driving a SUBURBAN! Congratulations!
Nice Ride.
Post a Comment