Dan and I said we would be in charge of planning the reunion this year. We voted last year to rent a cabin/house in the Heber area. We are wanting to go forward with those plans and need to know who is still planning to come. We feel we better make a reservation soon before the places we like get booked. Discuss with your family your plans and please get back to us by February 4th - one week from now. The cost is still being figured also, depending on the size of cabin we need and the number of people coming. With the auction money, I am hoping it will be around $150 to $200 for each family, food included. I also wanted to know if you would prefer the nights of July 29th and 30th or August 5th and 6th. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok we are in. If so many people can't come then we are ok doin whatever. Personally for Brandon and I, the July dates are better because Emma's birthday is Aug 3rd and our wedding anniversary is the 5th. But truthfull we can celebrate any other time so I guess either date works.
Garrett and I will be at the Reunion. Either of the dates are fine for us.
Post a Comment