Jun 26, 2011

Grae turns ONE!













I know it has come again, a baby turning one. Where does that first year go? I feel Grae's first year has gone faster than the other two from being so busy with three kids. He has been a joy for us all. He was so cute on his birthday. He played and played with his present before opening it and it drove his brothers crazy to have to wait. When we had cake, he first played with the cake and didn't eat any. Dan asked him if he was going to eat any and I then put a chunk in his mouth and he then devoured it by fistfuls. He is crawling fast and walking along furniture, but no walking yet. He hasn't really said any words, but does jabber and now scream when we take away something he can't have or if Owen bugs him. As you can see his hair is quite long on top, but we cut his hair pretty short and now he is blond and will probably be blond like Owen. He has 3 teeth with the top 2 coming in now. He eats anything we give him and sometimes some things that we don't. He loves to clap especially when we say "yay". Happy Birthday Grae!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What cute boys you have! And getting bigger by the minute. Looks like he had a fun birthday. I love the cake! So cute!