Jun 4, 2011

Summer Begins











School ended and our summer begins. We made a quick trip to Utah to celebrate Hunter's high school graduation and Ken's 60th birthday. We then came home to celebrate Owen's fourth birthday. Read more about it on the other post. We also are into ball season. Lane is playing T-ball and Owen is playing whiffle ball. They started games this week and will play through the month. Ironically they were placed on teams that have the same shirt and hat color and also both received the #5 jersey. I need to get Grae a shirt with the number 5 on it and with a cute saying like I am cheering for #5 or I am #5's little brother. Dan has been busy mowing lawns and getting the spot ready for the sand pile. Now all we need is the sand. He also has the garden spot ready for planting. We need to fence around it and then plant. Now I wish it would just warm up and stay warm. We are hoping for 80 today!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

They look so cute in their uniforms. I love it!