We celebrated Memorial Day by celebrating Owen's birthday. He received a new Wii game, Wii controller, and Lego set. He picked dinner for the night and it included popcorn chicken, cheesy rice, and corn. He also picked strawberry shortcake for his cake. We had fun going bowling as a family after dinner. I love my little Owen and he is getting so big and growing up so fast. I also started "summer school" on Monday. Monday through Thursday we spend about an hour doing school activities. I printed worksheets off of the internet we use. We also have reading time, laptop time using educational sites, and free choice where they choose to color, cut, draw, play with toys or work on a craft. The first week went great and they even ask when school is starting. Read the other post to find out about our outside summer activities going on right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy birthday little Owen and now Grae too!
Post a Comment