Owen started preschool on the 11th. Miss Heather waited one month to start due to having a baby the end of August. He has enjoyed his first week. He was so cute getting ready the first day telling me how he wanted his hair. Lane finished soccer yesterday. It was a fun season and he learned a lot about how to play soccer. Grae was just chillin in a friend's chair at the game and I got a quick shot. The boys had fun decorating their pumpkins. I bought these monster faces a few years ago, but they have fun with them every year. I wish I could find some more and have enough to do more pumpkins. Dan and I went on a double date with friends Brad and Sheryl Jacobs on Friday night. We had fun going to dinner at Goodwood Barbeque. Dan and I decided we need to do this more often. Cost is always a concern, but a break from the kids and alone time with your spouse is well worth the money. I have been busy doing Halloween crafts, making costumes, and planning the science station for Lane's Halloween party at school. I also need to can grape juice and applesauce, but those might have to wait until next week. I am leaving on Thursday for Pocatello to go to Heidi Yearsley's wedding, my college roommate. I am going to share a hotel room with Sarah Baer, another roommate, and have a fun girl's weekend. It will be nice to see these friends that I haven't seen for a while and also to visit BYU Idaho for the first time since 1999 when I graduated.
Oct 16, 2011
Preschool Starts
Owen started preschool on the 11th. Miss Heather waited one month to start due to having a baby the end of August. He has enjoyed his first week. He was so cute getting ready the first day telling me how he wanted his hair. Lane finished soccer yesterday. It was a fun season and he learned a lot about how to play soccer. Grae was just chillin in a friend's chair at the game and I got a quick shot. The boys had fun decorating their pumpkins. I bought these monster faces a few years ago, but they have fun with them every year. I wish I could find some more and have enough to do more pumpkins. Dan and I went on a double date with friends Brad and Sheryl Jacobs on Friday night. We had fun going to dinner at Goodwood Barbeque. Dan and I decided we need to do this more often. Cost is always a concern, but a break from the kids and alone time with your spouse is well worth the money. I have been busy doing Halloween crafts, making costumes, and planning the science station for Lane's Halloween party at school. I also need to can grape juice and applesauce, but those might have to wait until next week. I am leaving on Thursday for Pocatello to go to Heidi Yearsley's wedding, my college roommate. I am going to share a hotel room with Sarah Baer, another roommate, and have a fun girl's weekend. It will be nice to see these friends that I haven't seen for a while and also to visit BYU Idaho for the first time since 1999 when I graduated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! It is hard to go on dates. Aaron and I hardly ever go out together without the kids. It is important but it is hard to do and it is expensive.
I hope you have fun at your girls weekend!
Post a Comment