Mar 27, 2008
Good News, and Bad News, and News
I don't know what to write about first. I have a lot going through my mind right now. Dan is enjoying his new job. He thinks he will like it and it has great benefits. He found out that his training will most likely be starting July 7th. So with that comes some bad news. Dan and I will not be able to attend the reunion. I don't know quite what to do since we are suppose to be in charge. Any ideas would be great. We also will not be able to come to Utah in a couple of weeks. Dan currently has Mondays and Tuesdays off and everyone will more than likely be getting together on the weekend. We are currently trying to find a daycare for the kids. I hate to do this, but realize it is temporary. Soon we hope to be better off financially so that I can be home full-time. I am jealous of all you stay at home moms. Yesterday I found out that one of my dear friends that I went to PT school with is undergoing surgery today for thyroid cancer. The survival rate for this type of cancer is very high, but I still worry. With this new I am so grateful for what I do have. I have a loving husband and two cute boys and we are all healthy. I am reminded of this great blessing when situations like this occur or like right now having a patient that suffered a traumatic brain injury from a car accident and having deficits the rest of her life. Life is full of ups and downs and we are headed out of a down and into an up, thankfully. The key is to try and focus on the blessings of going through the ups and downs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy about your good news! That's wonderful! I'm sad about the bad news too! You will be missed at my shower and this summer...but that's how it has to go sometimes. We all understand. Hopefully Garrett and I will be driving to Oregon when we go in May and if we do we will stop and visit on our way.
Post a Comment