

Well as you can see from the picture, I have a daffodil. This is very exciting to me for two reasons. First, it means spring is here or almost here. And second, the bulbs I planted last year are actually growing. There are other plants popping up through the ground too. Lane and I had a fun couple of hours outside yesterday afternoon while Owen napped. I was able to do some weeding and cut back my perennials that I didn't do in the fall. Now I am ready for the plants to start growing and then blooming.
4 comments:
I love those first spring flowers. Isn't it so fun to see them pop up after your hard work and a long winter? My lavendar is blooming all over the place now. Of course, our winter only lasted a little over two months, so the lavendar hasn't been gone that long. I am sad that we will not be planting a garden this year since we will probably be moving, but there is always next year.
I can't believe you have flowers coming up! That's fun. I'm so jealous. The snow is still about 4 feet high in our shady front yard.
We just have little stems sticking up, no blossoms yet. I planted in partial shade, so we'll see how long they take to bloom. When would you two like to do your date this month?
Daniel
You are the most hilarious guy! I loveit! I read your comments on A and G's blog AWESOME!!
Post a Comment