
I received my uniform the other day and got a badge today. I'm learning a lot everyday. I did my first sets of fingerprints today and booked inmates for the first time. I'm a deputy sheriff now and so I'll need to get a service weapon soon as well.
JaNeil and I are excited about this new job.
Lane is a Cute Pill
Owen is a Slobber-Jockey
Love to you all.
6 comments:
yahoo! Congrats Dan. That is so great. Good luck to you. Really wish we could see you this summer darn it.
You crack me up. I don't know if I could take you seriously if you were booking me into jail, but I guess that's because you are my hilarious big brother. All the inmates have no idea that you are just acting serious when you are hand cuffing them and then throwing them around, smashing their face into the wall and stuff.
We are so happy for you Dan. We are sad that we will not see your family in a couple of weeks and at the reunion but we totally understand.
anyone is welcome to stay with us if they need to. We have three available rooms. One is on the small side but works just fine.
Daniel,
Congratulations on the job. I lknow I am late to the party, but I have so little free time that sleep is usually how I choose to spend it. Good luck with work and all the joys it brings.
Love you! Miss you.
JKC
Hey there,
wondering how this week has been with the new job?? I've been feeding Jace "Jam Butter" for lunches and he's actually been eating a lot better. Must be something magical about it!
Post a Comment